Hypnosis Certified And NLP Certification Review
Introducing: a revolutionary course on the Internet that has changed the way people think, feel and perceive social interaction and the world around us.
Looking For NLP Certification? Hypnosis Certified – A combination of systems theory, psychology, neurology and behavioral theories – Neuro Linguistic Programming is literally the frontier disciplines that crosses through many other disciplines as it evolves to become one of the most essential tools for an easier and more rewarding life.
Who Else Wants To Manifest Life’s Biggest Dreams, Overcome Emotional Problems and Turn Regular Social Interactions Into a Treasure Trove of Knowledge & Insight?
Steve G. Jones, Hypnotherapist to Stars and Founder of the American University of Neuro Linguistic Programming Has Finally Made Available The One NLP Course That Will Turn Your Life and Career Around – Guaranteed!
Hypnosis Certified – Who Is Steve G. Jones?
Steve G. Jones is one of the most prolific clinical hypnotherapists and NLP practitioners around – with over two thousands platinum hypnosis recordings, Steve has also published countless studies on the mind-body connection, hypnotherapy and neuro linguistic programming. He is also a best-selling author and has produced numerous books on hypnotherapy and many other worthwhile topics, either as the main author or co-author.
Steve G. Jones is also the founder of two universities: the American University of Hypnosis and American University of NLP. Steve also founded the American Alliance of Hypnotists. With 20 years of solid professional experience under his belt, Steve has had the fortune of working with clients like Danny Bonaduce and Tom Makiewicz (Writer of “Superman the Movie”)
The Evolution of Neuro Linguistic Programming
Right now, you can have full access to a complete certification course on neuro linguistic programming online – that means you can register at any time and get all your educational references straight from Steve G. Jones himself. The NLP Practitioner Certification Course includes a 100-page textbook authored by Steve G. Jones himself and ten full-length videos that will cover the topics in the book and much, much more.
With the NLP Practitioner Certification Course, you can:
- Naturally overcome even the most difficult of life’s situations and come out successful in whatever end-goal you may have
- Transform common obstacles and challenges to stepping stones that will ultimately lead you to complete success
- Increase your learning speed whatever field of endeavor you may be interested in
- Change the way you think, act and feel. If you have been troubled by your past, NLP is a way to defuse the power of negative experiences so you can live your life to the fullest.
- Successfully convey what you are really trying to say to anyone, regardless of the time and venue of the social interaction
- Detect the different patterns of human behavior
- Discover how you can identify the strengths of your role models and apply those traits so you can achieve identical results in your life
- Find out techniques that will allow you to defuse the negative impact of tense situations
- Take control of your life by loosening the chains created by unpleasant or unwanted memories and life events
- Improve or change your states of mind … and much more…
Hypnosis Certified – NLP Certification Review
The NLP Practitioner Manual is the 100-page textbook included in the course package, which also includes ten full-length videos where Steve G. Jones will be teaching all the strategies, techniques and concepts one on one. The manual was not meant to fully reflect the videos or vice versa. According to Jones, this was done to create a more dynamic and beneficial learning environment.
The book is composed of ten chapters, which covers topics such as:
- Wide Eyes (or Soft Eyes)
- Eye Accessing Cues
- Representation Systems
- Sub-Modality Distinctions
- States of Excellence
- Major Presuppositions of NLP
- Lie/Truth Submodality Exercise
- New Behavior Generator
- NLP Handshake Interrupt (Instant) Induction
- 6-Step Reframing Outline
- Building Self-Confidence
These are just a fraction of the total number of topics covered in the NLP Practitioner Manual.
In the first part of the book, Questions and Answers About NLP, Jones carefully outlines the most essential questions about the discipline and provides a point-by-point explanation to each of these questions. This is done to improve the receptivity and trust in the ideas laid out in this book. We discover that NLP isn’t just psychology – it’s also behavior theory and neurology in a powerhouse body of knowledge.
At a later chapter, Jones shows how an NLP Practitioner can establish rapport in four steps. Rapport in NLP is really about moving parallel to the actions, gestures and language of the other person. After showing how rapport can be achieved with clients, Jones enthuses: ”…Remember, you want to be calm, centered, relaxed and positive. Remain focused. Think Creatively. Positively. Visualize Success!”
And visualizing success is that much easier because Steve Jones also shows how to increase the acuity of each of the major senses. Regardless of what type of thinker you may be, there is a way to increase the acuity of your senses through specific exercises. All these are discussed in the topic Sensory Acuity. Now, to understand what type of thinker another person might be, a person can use cues. Cues are markers that show what type of thinker a person is just by looking at the direction that the eyes take. These are covered in Chapter 3, Eye Accessing Cues.
The journey has just begun for this budding NLP Practitioner – but I can tell that this is going to be a very rewarding journey indeed. Find out more about the Hypnosis Certified course.